Rustic Wood-Sided Country Home – 3 +/- Acres – Mulitple Buildings/Garages/Shops
Country Home Property Overview:
– 3 +/- Acres
– 3,226 Rustice Wood-Sided Home
– 35′ x 20′ Heated Detached Garage / Workshop with loft storage
– 93′ x 42′ Shop Building (heated) – partitioned into 3 sections for separate storage space or possible use to rent storage
– 47′ x 19′ Enclosed RV Storage (heated) with water, 50 amp electric and septic clean-out disposal
– Offering Price: UNDER CONTRACT!!!
The rustic wood-sided home is situated at 28 degrees off east and west. From this 28 degree position the home’s grand front windows are able to serve as passive heat during winter months. In summer, the front porch roof shades the sun out of the house until about 8:00 p.m. The strategic positioning also shades the private back patio during summer for enjoyable afternoon and evening outings.
The sunroom with its lofty cathedral ceiling, panoramic views and corner-set fireplace is an extemely versatile space. In addition to flooding the home with natural light its a great space to enjoy an inspiring sunrise or the peaceful views of Spring Creek.
The recently remodeled kitchen is shiny-new with white granite counter tops, glass tile backsplash, new cabinets and new stainless steel appliances.
Rustic Wood-Sided Home Features:
- 3,226 sq ft (2,058 above grade / 1,168 basement)
- 4 Bedrooms (3 up / 1 main floor)
- Main Floor Master Suite – Vaulted Wood Ceilings – Double Vanity – Spaceous Closets – 4 ft x 6 ft Walk-In Shower – His/Her Closets – Laundry Just Off Masterbath
- Newly Remodeled Kitchen (2016)
- Vaulted Wood Ceilings Throughout
- Finished Basement with: – Natural Stone Set Wood Burning Stove – Wet-Bar – Bonus Room / Office
- Water Source: Private Well with historically good water pressure and reliability
- Cell Phone Antenna with Repeater for Improved Mobile Service
- High-Speed Internet
- Satelite TV (house & barn/shop)
- Irrigated Yard / Sprinkler System (front and back yards)
- Fenced Backyard with Patio & Deck
- Attached Garage & Mud Room
- Back Up Generator (Propane) – automatically kicks on when electric service is lost to house and buildings
For more information or to schedule a private showing contact:
Arloa Barnes, Realtor®
Wildlife Properties Land Company, LLC
17022 K Rd
Smith Center, KS 66967