811 Delay St, Downs, KS 67437
Income Property or Single Family Home: Have your mortgage paid by your property!
This beautiful and spacious brick home can be used as it is currently set up for 5 separately metered apartments or it can be converted into a private single family home. The prior owner/occupant used half of the first floor and half of the basement for their personal set up and rented out the other half of the upstairs, other half of the basement and the garage apartment for income.
Updated vinyl siding in combination with brick. The roof was recently replaced and some of the furnace and water heaters have recently been updated with energy efficient units. There is a large yard with one of the best kid-friendly parks in the area located directly across the street. Walking distance to downtown and schools. Large detached shop/garage with apartment and 4 bays. There is a nice covered patio which could also be used as a carport for renters.
811 Delay St Real Estate Overview:
– Living Area: 3,000 +/- square feet (1,496 main floor / 1,496 basement / detached garage)
– Separate gas and electric meters to units
– New roof in 2016
– Brick siding with new vinyl
– Large detached garage with apartment (50′ x 27′)
– Some of the furnace and water heater units have been updated
– Very clean property that has been well cared for
– Large lot with 0.64 acres of land
– Great location near downtown businesses/services and park
– Minutes to Waconda / Glen Elder Lake and excellent hunting / fishing
CLICK HERE to download/print property information sheet (PDF)
For more information or to schedule a showing contact:
Nick Rhodes, REALTOR®
Wildlife Properties Land Company, LLC
(785) 695-2999 office
(785) 620-7122 mobile