Turn-key Central KS Lodge & Cabin Operation For Sale at Waconda Lake!
The Lion Heart Inn is a nine-unit cabin and lodging complex servicing Waconda Lake / Glen Elder Reservoir (8 miles) and the outdoor mecca that encompasses the surrounding area.
NOTE: North Central Kansas and Waconda Lake is a significant area for hunting, fishing and water-sports in the state, offering year-round lodging business opportunities. In addition to be the 3rd largest lake in Kansas, Glen Elder Reservoir (Waconda Lake) is a critical habitat region along the Central Flyway for migratory birds and waterfowl.
Located along US Highway 24 in Downs, KS this north central Kansas lodging facility has undergone significant renovations and restoration making this truly a turn-key business offering. A unique combination of small-town life and excellent outdoor recreational opportunities! The Downs, KS community is a progressive and thriving north central Kansas rural community.
The extra acreage with property offers expansion opportunities including additional cabins, RV sites or storage units as potential ways to create new revenue opportunity.
There is almost nothing a new owner will need to do except show up and bring their energy!
- 9 Independent Revenue Generating Cabin Units (Fully Renovated)
- all units have been completely torn down to the studs and refurbished
- tastefully decorated outdoor themed units
- 2.1 +/- acres
- Laundry Facility
- Excellent Visibility! – US Hwy 24 frontage
- 1,890 vehicles per day pass by the property (stats via KS-DOT)
- Inn-Keep Quarters
- Stand-along 1,092 sq ft facility
- 1 bedroom – 1.5 bathrooms
- commercial kitchen & equipment
- Additional Rooms: Dining Room – Living Room – Office
- Unfinished Basement
- Large shaded lot for expansion, events, parking, dog runs, boat/RV parking, storage, etc
- 2 x detached storage buildings & game cleaning station
- Offering Price: UNDER CONTRACT!!!
1319 Kansas Street
US Highway 24
Downs, KS 67437
Print / Download Information:
For more information about this unique Kansas hunting lodge for sale contact:
Nick Rhodes, broker
Wildlife Properties Land Company
(785) 695-2999 office
(785) 620-7122 mobile