Acres: 40 +/-
Country home and Acreage near Milford Lake
201 S Milford Lake Rd
Junction City, KS 66441
Farmhouse, kennels and Morton building on acreage along Milford Lake Road (blacktop road access) two miles south of Milford Lake.
The proximity to Kansas’ Largest Lake, Milford Lake would make the property an ideal location for boat / RV storage, cabins or other potential developments.
Farm living, lake storage rental potential, residential or cabin development potential or simply a peaceful setting with acreage to build your dream estate; this diverse property has it all.
– 3 bedroom / 1 bathroom
– 1,126 sq ft gross living area
– Updated furnace (approximately 5 yrs old)
– Partial basement
– Appliances included: Refrigerator, oven/stone, washer & dryer, deep freeze
– 48′ x 63′
– Concrete floors
– South & East bay approaches are concrete
– 2 large doors/entries
– Currently being hayed for Brome grass
– More than 60% of the soil is Class II and could be converted to row crop or grain farming
– Partial/Minimal fence
For more information to schedule a showing contact:
Nick Rhodes, broker