Acres: 460 +/-
460 +/- acres of Smith County, KS Pasture Land For Sale!
A very productive Smoky Hills prairie pasture tract located in North Central Kansas includes two seasonal ponds, two rural water hydrants, crossed fenced with good access to the property via all-weather rock roads.
There is a significant amount of productive soil that could be converted to farmland if the buyer wished to have more diversity and/or income with the property. The offering brokerage has contacts with local farm and ranch tenants who would be eager to rent the property at competitive rates.
PROPERTY OFFERING SUMMARY: Click Here to download (PDF)
KIRWIN NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGE: Located minutes from Kirwin Reservoir and Kirwin National Wildlife Refuge, home to some the best fishing and waterfowl hunting in the Midwest.
The property includes 2 ponds in addition to 2 water hydrants via local rural water cooperative.
Seller is offering financing to qualified buyers with the following terms:
- 20% down payment (negotiable for qualified buyers)
- 15 years
- 4% for the first 5 years; adjustable after 5 years based off local bank rates
This tract is currently open for grazing and immediate possession!
Location of Smith County, KS Pasture Land For Sale:
- Section 16, Township 5 South, Range 15 West
- Intersection of “C Road” & “280 Road” is the southwest corner of the property
- 7 miles southeast of Kirwin, KS
- 2.5 miles south of Claudell, KS
- All-weather road access
For more information contact:
Nick Rhodes, broker
Wildlife Properties Land Company