Acres: 77 +/-
Sumner County Farm Real Estate for Sale.
Complete farmsteads like this come up once in a century! An incredible mid-century farmstead…the incredible care and attention to detail on the this farmstead nears the equivalent of stepping through a time machine to an era when the family farm was a hub of life and sustainability.
Everything you need to be self-sustained can be found or grown with this Sumner County farm. From the classic country farmhouse to the the beautiful barn and outbuildings; the highly productive tillable ground and the pristine native tall-prairie-grass; this is truly a turn-key farm.
Located in south central Kansas, approximately 40 miles south of Wichita and about 2 hours north of Oklahoma City, OK; this Sumner County farm would make an excellent weekend getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life!
Property Overview (77+/- Total Acres):
- 29.6 +/- acres Tillable Class I Cropland
- 44 +/- acres Native tall-grass Prairie Habitat & Pristine Pasture
- 3.5 acre Home & Building Site
- 7 x Functional Outbuildings (Barn, Machine Shed, Coop, Brooder House, Grainery, LeanTo)
- 2 x Steal Grain Bins
CLICK HERE to download the aerial map of this property (PDF).
- 1,616 sq ft
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 full bathroom
- Partial Basement (808 sq ft)
- Covered and Partial Enclosed Breeze-way to Double-Car Garage
- NEW Septic (July 2013)
- Antique Dinner Bell
- Rural Water District #1
- Built 1900