REPUBLICAN RIVER FRONTAGE – PRIVATE LAKE – STOCKED FISHING – FURNISHED CABIN – HUNTING & FISHING
Located just outside the picturesque small town of Clyde, Kansas in Cloud County is a one-of-a-kind 43+/- acres river retreat with cabin and a private lake with sandy beach and stocked with some of Kansas’ finest sport fish. The property is an ideal retreat for families and for groups and boasts some outstanding recreational opportunities including: water fowl hunting, deer hunting, upland bird hunting, fishing and camping.
– 11.5 +/- acres CROP FIELD
– 6 +/- acres PRIVATE LAKE (29ft deep / stocked for fishing)
– 11 +/- acres WOODED TIMBER
– 1 +/- acres SANDY BEACH / VOLLEY BALL COURT / SHELTER
– Sandy beach has 400′ retaining wall to prevent erosion
– 3.7 +/- acres CAMPING GROUND SITES
– 22 +/- acres planted to native warm & cool season grasses and wildflowers for wildlife habitat
– Nearly 1/3 of a mile of Republican River frontage
– A dyke system protects the property from erosion along the river
The lake is approximately 29 feet deep and affords fishing opportunities for: Walleye, Crappie, Bass, Perch and Catfish. There are also fishing opportunities with nearly 1/3 of a mile of Republican River frontage.
– 1,253 Cabin (new construction 2015)
– 2 x 6 exterior walls & rafters all with high efficiency spray-foam insulation
– Drywall is all mold/moisture resistant greenboad
– Furnished, appliances included, new septic, cabin is not located in a flood plain
– Master bedroom with king sized bed & sleeping loft includes 2 x queen beds
– Tile flooring throughout is sealed with maintenance free water-proof grout
– Private well (35′ deep)
Offering includes all cabin furnishings, decor and appliances. The property also comes with a 25 horsepower Kabota tractor, 5 ft mower attachment, 50″ tiller attachment, bottom plow attachment and other accessories.
For more information or to schedule a private showing contact:
Nick Rhodes, broker
Wildlife Properties Land Company, LLC
(785) 620-7122 – mobile