Selling your Land – Country Home – Farm/Ranch – Historic Property
Our real estate brokerage firm is comprised of individuals with extensive rural real estate, property improvement, wildlife habitat, and marketing & sales experience. Let us help you get the most exposure for your real estate property listing by tapping into our broad regional and national reach.
Our Approach to Selling Your Land: Each property and client is unique and we will cater a unique marketing plan for each property. In addition, to customized property marketing plans we utilize implement the following real estate marketing techniques:
- Aerial & Static Photo/Video – Visualization is the key to selling real estate. We utilize the most innovative techniques and equipment to make your property stand out in a crowded real estate market. Our aerial and static imagery allows buyers to experience your property from anywhere in the world.
- MWM – My Wildlife Magazine – Wildlife Properties Land Company, LLC contributes and sponsors a Kansas rural lifestyle, art, food and land publication which covers the various regions of the state. This first class publication educates readers about the wildlife and special interest stories which are unique to this geographic region and attracts hunters and outdoor enthusiasts from all over the country.
- High Traffic Listing Website – Our professionally managed website welcomes thousands of visitors each month looking for Colorado and Kansas Real Estate and land listings. When selling your land, it is best to ensure that people from well outside of the local network are exposed to your listing. Our website gives your property great exposure when selling your land.
- Hunting/Fishing/Farm/Outdoor Expo’s & Conventions – We exhibit at shows such as the National Pheasant Forever annual convention, Denver International Sportsman’s Expo as well as a number of other outdoor and hunting conventions each year. The exposure at these shows puts Wildlife Properties and your listing directly in front of the buyers looking for this type of real estate.
- E-Newsletter & Email Marketing – Wildlife Properties Land Company regularly sends out email updates to our own list of hundreds of buyer contacts that we’ve met over the years. These are individuals and investment groups who are actively looking for properties in North Central Kansas or who have subscribed to our email list through our website.
- Partner & Referring Broker Network – Wildlife Properties Land Company cooperates with brokers from around the Midwest which gets our listings in front of buyers looking for real estate. This approach ensures that our seller clients get maximum exposure for their listings to a network of buyers that might be outside of those touched by our numerous other marketing efforts.
- National Real Estate Websites & MLS Exposure – We publish each listing on a network of national and global real estate websites which syndicate and reach millions of potential buyers. This syndicated network in-turn gets our listings exposure on websites such as Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, High Plains Journal, Dallas Morning News, Kansas Farmer and hundreds more.
- Professional Experienced Agents – Our staff knows Kansas Real Estate! Our brokers and agents are knowledgeable about farming techniques and practices in addition to having extensive experience with wildlife habitat and game management. Nick Rhodes, managing broker, has been feature on national hunting television shows as well as a regular guest on The Revolution, an national outdoor radio show where he offers real estate and habitat advice to listeners. We sit down with sellers and conduct a competitive market analysis to show sellers what they can expect their property to bring on the market.
- Auction Services – If you prefer a more immediate and definitive timeline for your sale we offer auction services. The auction method for selling land can be useful in the right situation but is usually heavily dependent on the economic environment. Our firm will help you analyze whether an auction is the right situation for your unique property and situation.
- Wildlife Habitat Development / Property Improvement Services – Our staff is comprised of biologists, land managers and landowners with experience developing wildlife habitat as well as implementing farmland and range management practices. First hand experience and knowledge make our staff uniquely positioned to recommend and consult with customers about land improvement ideas intended to increase the value of your property.
Call today and let our professional, personal, reliable land and country home professionals get to work for you!
CALL (785) 695-2999
Wildlife Properties Land Company
17022 K Rd
Smith Center, KS 66967