Lebanon KS Ranch Style Home for Sale | 210 Elm St, Lebanon, KS 66952
Ranch style home for sale near the center of the contiguous United States in the peaceful community of Lebanon, KS.
Large garden areas out back on and fruit trees to the south on this large 1.6+/- acres site. This site has mostly recently been used as a certified organic farm and produce garden.
This sturdy ranch home is built from concrete block. The home features a recently updated high-efficiency central heating and air conditioning system to help keep your bills low.
The back of the home features a Colorado flagstone patio with unique custom water feature/fountain which gives the added outdoor living space.
This low maintenance home is the ideal the buyer who is looking to get to the country but who also wants to be close to basic amenities such as the local market, service station, library and post office.
There is a large, attached 2 vehicle garage in addition to a detached 35′ x 35′ shop building with multiple bays and plumbing for a bathroom addition. The detached shop building has the ability to “pull-through” which eliminates the need to back in a trailer or other equipment!
210 Elm St, Lebanon, KS | Real Estate Overview:
– 1.6+/- Acres
– 1,314 sq ft (built 1961)
– 3 Bedrooms
– 1 Bathroom
– Central Heat / AC (high-efficiency 2017)
– Concrete block exterior structure
– Flagstone patio with built in water feature/fountain
– (2) vehicle attached garage
– Detached shop building
– Large garden areas (formerly certified organic production)
– Established fruit trees (apple & pear)
Local Points of Interest:
– Geographic Center of the US: 2.1 miles
– Waconda Lake (3rd largest in KS): 26 miles
– Lovewell Lake: 33 miles
Lebanon, KS Amenities:
– LaDow’s Market (grocery & dining)
– US Postal Service
– Lebanon City Library
– Midway Coop (24hr fuel & service station)
– Lebanon Community Center
– Smith County Memorial Hospital (12.5 miles)
*Seller is offering credits for flooring and appliance updates to buyer
For more information or to schedule a private showing contact: