(4) Unit lodging facility located minutes from Waconda Lake (Glen Elder Reservoir) in north central Kansas.
The lodge facility features recently updated rooms, excellent access to area hunting and fishing and lots of happy customers according to the Google reviews.
The lodge is offered fully furnished and each unit is equip a mini-fridge, microwave, wall-mounted TV’s with ROKU and high-speed internet.
Yard area located behind the lodge for overflow and boat trailer parking.
The lodge is located in a prime area of north central Kansas for hunting, fishing and wildlife viewing.
The area features thousands of acres of public and walk-in hunting areas with opportunities for waterfowl, upland birds, small game and large game like whitetail deer. The area is within the Central Flyway offering many unique viewing experiences for numerous species of migratory birds at nearby Waconda Lake.
World class fishing opportunities via four nearby lakes.
1,150 sq ft
(2) Double Beds
(2) Single Beds
(1) Laundry / Office facility
59′ x 150′
Location / Area:
– (8.5 miles) Glen Elder Wildlife Boat Launch | Waconda Lake
– (38 miles) Kirwin National Wildlife Refuge | Kirwin Lake
– (40 miles) Wilson Lake
– (50 miles) Lovewell Lake
– (90 miles) Salina Regional Airport
For more information or to schedule a showing contact: