5 Beds | 3 Baths | Corner Lot | Full Basement | Beautiful Updates!
520 N Broadway Ave, Beloit, KS 67420
– The floor plan is open and modern with beams leading from one room to the next.
– The skylights in the kitchen and main floor guest bathroom bring in abundant natural light
– Vacant lots on the south (part of this property) and on the north (owned by the city). Even though the home is in the middle of town, there is a huge open space that we’ve used for baseball, football, golf, obstacle courses, etc. The new owner could use the attached empty lot for a giant shop or mega-garden or a second home.
– The new laminate flooring on the main level was a massive home upgrade completed in 2018. The current owner researched carefully and installed a thicker, high-quality material: 14mm Dream Home Waterproof Nordic Fog Oak laminate. It has varying shades of gray that are modern and forgiving when dirty.
– The spa-like master bath is a phenomenal. There’s a large soaking tub with small chandelier, 2 separate sinks, storage, and a shower. It’s the perfect relaxation zone after a hectic day.
– The neighborhood is very quiet and peaceful. School and stores are nearby, but there is not much traffic and certainly nothing that interferes with your daily activities.
– This home has 2 fully functional living spaces, which is a wonderful bonus when family members need space and have different interests.
Large, fully updated and modern move-in ready property in Beloit. Features/amenities:
• 3000 finished square feet – 1800 sq ft main floor, 1200 sq ft finished basement
• 0.82 acre property including extra lot
• Quiet neighborhood
• Large deck over walkout basement
• Large 2-car garage + carport = covered parking for 3 vehicles and driveway space for 5 additional vehicles
• Privacy fence
• Well and sprinkler system
• Open floor plan
• Modern stainless steel appliances included
• Wide plank gray laminate flooring
• Spa-like master bath with soaking tub and double sinks
• Vaulted ceilings throughout main floor
• Skylights in kitchen and main floor guest bathroom
• Separate dining room and eat-in kitchen
• Main floor laundry with connection to deck and fenced yard
• Ceiling fans in every room
• Large bedroom closets
• Workshop/mudroom between garage and basement
For more property details or to schedule a private showing contact:
Chris Wagner, Beloit area agent
Wildlife Properties Land Company, LLC