Recreational family outings or hunting excursions abound with this unique small acreage tract located in southwestern Smith County, KS. The land lays just above the North Fork of the Solomon River valley and is within minutes of Kirwin National Wildlife Refuge and Kirwin Lake in north central Kansas.
102′ x 60′ metal building
Private Well w/ multiple hydrants
Area Game Species:
Whitetail deer, turkey, pheasants, quail, doves, ducks, geese, small gamek
West side of “G Road” (between Hwy 9 & 230 Road)
Smith County, KS (Cedar, KS)
Kirwin Reservoir & National Wildlife Refuge (10+/- Miles)
2020 Real Estate Taxes:
For more information or to schedule a showing contact:
Christy James, Realtor®
– Announcements made the day of the sale take precedence.
– Wildlife Properties Land Company, LLC is an agent for the Seller and does not represent the Buyer.
– This auction sale is not contingent upon the purchaser’s ability to finance the purchase. Consult your loan agency prior to the auction.
– All statements or presentation made herein are believed to be correct, however the Brokerage firm makes no Warranties either expressed or implied.
– All inspections shall be made entirely by the Buyer, prior to the auction, at the Buyer’s expense.
– Information obtained from the Farm Service Agency, County Court House and other sources deemed to be reliable.