Once in a lifetime turn-key farm with (2) homes located 10 minutes from downtown Topeka, KS!
This incredibly well managed hunting farm is loaded with monster bucks, turkeys, quail and other game species. Very few people have been lucky enough to hunt this big buck sanctuary located in the Kansas Flint Hills.
The property features a furnished main lodge, guest house with rental income and shop building that includes tractors, mowers, 4-wheeler, side-by-side and all the tools needed to manage this incredibly rare tract of land close to civilization.
You won’t find another property like this with its mix of prime bottomland row crop fields, mature timber stands, big live water creek and lodges.
Property Highlights | Farm Overview
183 +/- total acres
94 +/- tillable acres
Balance of the land is native grass and big timber stands
4,200 sqft | 4 Beds | 3.5 Baths
Vaulted Ceilings | Native Stone Fireplace | Covered Patio
1,012 sqft | 2 Beds | 1 Bath
1952 vintage farmhouse
Location / Area:
– Topeka, KS has (2) regional airports for easy access to the property.
– (60) minutes to Manhattan Regional Airport | American Airlines
– (75) minutes from Kansas City International Airport
– (90) minutes to Omaha, NE
– (10) minutes to Shawnee State Fishing Lake
– (30) minutes to Perry Lake
For more information or to schedule a private showing contact:
Nick Rhodes, broker