Deer Creek Hunt Club – North Central Kansas Premium Hunting Lodge for lease
A “Sporting Paradise” designed for entertaining, adventure and fun!
Deer Creek Hunt Club is premiere hunting and fishing club available for private annual lease.
This turn-key and exclusive lease offering includes meticulously developed wildlife acreage, stocked and spring-fed fishing pond plus some awesome facilities designed for work and play.
Beyond the excellent hunting and accomodations the crown jewell of the property is the spring-fed stocked pond! The pond was designed and created by the owner to create a unique fishing experience with clear clean spring-fed water, aeration fountain, fish feeder, wood duck boxes and a small dock.
The Deer Creek Hunt Club experience allows guests to focus on their experience with first class accomodations and land.
Store your hunting and fishing gear, equipment and vehicles year-round at the club! The facilities allow for year-round storage of gear and vehicles, an ultra convenience which allows guests the ability to spend more time with club activities instead of all the wasted time packing and making arrangements.
On-site Manager: Club manager lives on-site to assist guests and take care of the many ongoing habitat and farming activities allowing guests added security and convenience.
– 1,500 sq ft
– (2) Private Suites with (4) Queen Beds
– (2) Private Bathrooms
The Gathering Lodge:
– (3) Gas Fireplaces
– Enclosed Porch
– Designed for Entertaining
– Security System with Video Monitoring, Fire & Burglar
– Full Kitchen (appliances & dishware)
– Theater Projector
– (4) 50″ Flat Screen TVs
– 3/4 Bathroom
– RV Hook Up
– Laundry (Washer & Dryer)
Cleaning Station & Climate Controlled Kennell (Red Barn):
– Heated & Insulated
– Indoor/outdoor kennel & dog run
– Game Cleaning Station
– Laundry Facility
The Land & Habitat:
– 135 +/- Acres
– Stocked Fishing Pond (spring fed – clear water pond)
– CP33 Native Grass Quail/Conservation Buffers
– 12+/- acres of alfalfa bottom fields
– 3/4 of a mile of live-water (Beaver Creek) winds through the property
– Annual & Perennial Food Plots
– Mature timber stands and wood creek bottoms
– Habitat Designed & Managed for Prime Upland Game Hunting & Fishing
Area Hunting & Fishing:
– 75,000 +/- Acres of Walk-In Hunting, public hunting land and fishing/recreational lakes and wildlife areas are accessible within a 60 minute drive of the lodge.
– 4 major lakes within 60 minutes drive
– (2) major river valleys (Solomon & Republican)
– Located within the Central Flyway for migratory birds and waterfowl
Nick Rhodes, broker
(785) 620-7122 – mobile
Bob Emch, Club Manager