AN INCREDIBLE VALUE | CLOSE TO ATTRACTIONS
7 Beds | 8 Baths | 5,980 Sq Ft
Atop Boot Hill in the legendary “Cowtown” of Dodge City, Kansas is the grand Burr Mansion – a residential property with income potential!
Constructed in 1927 by Hiram T. Burr the Dutch Colonial mansion has around 6,000 sq.ft. of finished living space and includes (7) generous size bedrooms and includes (6) full bathrooms plus (2) half bathrooms. Nearly all the bathrooms are en-suite to the bedrooms.
The basement suite has a separate entrance and also access with an interior stair. It would be ideal for AirBnB or VRBO. There is adequate parking for all.
The home with many ornate and original details includes a grand foyer, formal dining room, living room, study, and sun-room with Batchelder floor tile and rare / ornate Batchelder tile fireplace.
There are multiple observation deck(s)/porch(s) with great views of Dodge City and the surrounding Plains. The grounds are landscaped and surrounded by white vinyl fencing.
The home is within walking distance to Boot Hill Museum complex, Boot Hill Distillery, Wright Park Zoo, Long Branch Lagoon Water-park, breweries, dining and shopping. Nearby is the Boot Hill Casino & Resort, United Wireless Arena, Expo/Convention Center, rodeo grounds and dinner theater. Also Dodge City has flights to anywhere in the world and low fare daily flights to Denver, CO.
A unique opportunity to own historic real estate in the heart of Dodge City’s heritage district and old Western frontier territory.
Burr Mansion Home Features:
– Built in 1927 by Hiram T. Burr
– 5,980 sq ft of living space
– Excellent Family Home | Income Potential
– (7) Spacious Bedrooms (most bedrooms are en suite)
– (8) Bathrooms (6 full baths | 2 Half Baths)
– Fenced Yard
– (2) Observation Decks with great views of Dodge City and the surrounding lands
– Formal Dining Room
– Sun Room with original tile floor
– Original and Ornate details throughout the home
– “RARE” & Ornate Tile Fireplace & Sun Room Floor (Batchelder Tile)
– Basement suite is an ideal income property for Air B&B, VRBO or HomeAway with a separate entrance and separate parking (interior stair access as well)
– New roof (2018)
– ATTRACTIONS: Walking distance to attractions including Boot Hill Museum Complex, Boot Hill Distillery, Brewery, Dining, Shopping, Central Business District, Wright Park Zoo, Long Branch Lagoon Water-park. Additional nearby attractions include Boot Hill Casino & Resort, United Wireless Arena, Expo/Convention Center, Rodeo Grounds, Dinner Theater and much more.
– AIR TRAVEL: Easy to get anywhere in the world!…Dodge city has daily flights to and from Denver, CO with rates starting at $59 one-way (prices subject to change).
For more details or to schedule a private showing contact:
Nick Rhodes, broker